2021 Kia Telluride Pricing, Trims, and VersionsNov 20th, 2020
The new 2021 Kia Telluride is back this year with the same features that have made it so successful since it launched. The new Telluride stands out by offering a wide range of versions, all powered by an impressive 3.8-litre V6 engine that delivers 291 horsepower. It also has 5,000-pounds of towing capacity as well as room for 8 passengers.
Here’s a breakdown of the versions of the 2021 Kia Telluride.
2021 Kia Telluride EX - $44,995
- Forward Collision Avoidance System
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance System
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control
- 25-inch multimedia centre touchscreen
- Wireless charger
- Rear blind spot warning
2021 Kia Telluride SX - $49,995
- Blind view monitor
- Dual sunroof
- Harmon/Kardon Premium Sound
- 360-degree camera
- Driver seat memory system
- Interior mood lighting
2021 Kia Telluride SX Limited – $52,995
- Self-leveling rear suspension
- Heads-up display
- 7-Passenger captain seats
- Heated and air-cooled 2nd row seats
Contact us today to learn more, we will help you find the perfect 2021 Kia Telluride for your needs.